Additional cost elements
The quoted products by the different heliski operators very oft show significant deviations between included and not included components of the arrangement. Accordingly, when comparing different quotes the additional not included cost elements have to be accounted for.
Apart from different travel costs to the destination and required costs relating to accommodation, meals and drinks, pracically all operators charge for alcoholic beverages, the usage of telecommunication equipment and shopping.
Also, the different quotes vary significantly in the following components:
- Consumption of additonal vertical feet for Heliskiing/Snowboarding (when compared to the package bought)
- Rental of not included equipment
- Not included accommodation and food & beverage costs
- Tip expectations for service personnel, guides and pilots
- Rental of Equipment/Booking of side trips during down days
- Tariffs for massages
- Taxes ( Included/ Not Included)
- other costs
We will be pleased to share our respective know-how during a personal counselling meeting.